Personal Information BRAVEN.com Collects
BRAVEN.con gathers the following types of information:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on BRAVEN.com or give us in any other way. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- E-mail Messages: To help us improve the content in the emails we send you, we receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from BRAVEN.com. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us, please unsubscribe in your account or in the bottom of the email message.
- Cookies are unique identifiers that are transfered to your browser when you visit BRAVEN.com. These cookies will enable our systems to recognize your device, and allow us to store items in your shopping cart during your visit to the site.
- While it is possible to adjust your browser settings to not accept cookies or notify you every time a new cookie is added to your browser, if you do not accept cookies from BRAVEN.com you will not be able to add products to your cart or checkout on our site.
BRAVEN.com Information Storage Policy
Information about our customers is stored for internal use. We only share information collected on our site in the circumstances below.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Protection of BRAVEN.com and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law or protect the rights, property, or safety of BRAVEN.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. This does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Information Storage Security
- Your information is protected during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information you submit.
- We do not store credit card information on our server. All credit card data is transmitted directly to the appropriate credit card processor during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign out of your account when you’re finished with your visit, or when using a shared computer.
Which Information Can I Access?
BRAVEN.com allows you to create an account on our system. By doing so you will have access to information about your most recent visit, past purchases, shipping addresses, billing addresses, and tracking numbers for past shipments.
Who can use BRAVEN.com?
If you are under 18 you may purchase products from BRAVEN.com with the involvement and consent of an adult.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit BRAVEN.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Washington. If you have any concern about privacy at Amazon.com, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account.
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you search, buy, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product, place an order through BRAVEN.com, provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us) or Your Profile; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise, or complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number.
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information, and credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.