One-year Limited Warranty
BRAVEN LC warrants that the retail purchased BRAVEN-branded hardware product herein is free of material defects in materials and workmanship (defects) that result in the product failure under normal consumer conditions for the Warranty Period, and under to the following conditions:
- This limited hardware warranty extends only to the original product purchaser (Consumer), and is not assignable or transferable to any subsequent purchaser or user.
- Consumer must provide proof of original purchase of the product by a dated itemized receipt to be eligible for this limited warranty.
- Consumer must notify BRAVEN to obtain a Return Material Authorization ("RMA") and return the defective product together with the proof of purchase to BRAVEN. The RMA number should be clearly written on the outside of the package containing the product being sent to BRAVEN. BRAVEN will not accept a return that does not have a RMA number on the outer packaging. Consumer shall bear the cost of shipping the Product to BRAVEN. BRAVEN shall bear the cost of shipping the product back to the Consumer after the completion of service under this limited warranty. Any Product returned to BRAVEN without an RMA or proof of purchase will be returned to Consumer at Consumer's cost.
- The limited warranty is only applicable in the country where the product was purchased from an authorized retailer/reseller and excludes any product that has not been purchased as new.
- BRAVEN’s sole and exclusive responsibility under this warranty will be either to repair or replace the defective Product during the one (1) year limited warranty period so that it performs in accordance with the accompanying documentation on the date of your initial purchase. Any replacement may be, at the option of BRAVEN, a new or remanufactured Product. BRAVEN will cover any labor or replacement parts costs as part of the service during the Warranty Period, and warrants that the repaired or replaced parts will be free from defects in material and workmanship for the remainder of the Warranty Period. Warranty replacements for custom logo products are not guaranteed to have the same logo decoration.
The limited warranty does not apply to:
- Damage caused by normal wear and tear, abnormal use or conditions, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, improper handling or storage, defects or damages resulting from service, testing, adjustment, installation, maintenance, alteration, including without limitation, software changes, or modification in any way by someone other than BRAVEN, improper use of any electrical source, undue physical or electrical stress, operator error, non-compliance with instructions or other acts which are not the fault of BRAVEN, including damage or loss during shipment or transit.
- Damage from external causes such as floods, storms, fires, sand, dirt, earthquakes, an Act of God, exposure to sunlight, weather, moisture, heat, vibration or corrosive environments, electrical surges, battery leakage, theft, or damage caused by the connection to other products not recommended for interconnection.
- Any Product that has had its serial number altered, defaced or removed, shows evidence of tampering, has non-conforming or non-BRAVEN housing or casing, or has damage caused by the equipment with which the product is used.
- Any defect occurring after the expiration of the Warranty Period, or occurring due to use not in accordance with the documentation.
- Units purchased through deal sites and discount stores (Including but not limited to, Groupon, Living Social, Woot, TJMaxx, Ross, Sears, Marshalls, etc)
- Units purchased from an unauthorized retailer
- For a list of authorized retailers visit http://www.braven.com/where-to-buy, or contact email@example.com
- The following retailers are NOT authorized to sell on Amazon. Units purchased from these retailers will not be covered under warranty.
- Dependable Resource
- Amazin Deals
- Big Deals
- Another Deal Site
BRAVEN does not warrant uninterrupted or error-free operation of the product, and is not under any obligation to support the product for all operating environments. Any Product determined by BRAVEN to be warranty-expired, warranty-void or not in need of repair will be subject to a minimum non-refundable diagnostic and handling fee. In the event that the Consumer fails to make the payment, BRAVEN may, at its sole discretion, dispose of the product without notice and liability to the Consumer.
BRAVEN is not responsible for additional BRAVEN accessories or parts that are sent back to us with their defective speaker.
Subject to any non-excludable limit under applicable law, the maximum liability under this limited warranty is the original price paid for the Product (excluding any shipping and additional charges). BRAVEN and its affiliated companies will not be liable for any other losses or damage unless liability is non-excludable under applicable law. The remedy stated is the Consumer’s exclusive remedy for breach of warranty. Any action or lawsuit for breach of this limited warranty must be commenced within eighteen (18) months following the original purchase of the product or within the limitation period under applicable law.
For consumers who have the benefit of consumer protection laws or regulations in their country of purchase or, if different, their country of residence, that cannot be disclaimed as set forth above (“consumer laws”), the benefits conferred by this warranty are in addition to all rights and remedies conveyed by such consumer laws. To the extent that liability under such consumer laws may be limited, Braven’s liability is limited, at its sole option, to replacement or repair of the product.
INSOFAR AS PERMITTED BY LAW, THE PRODUCT AND THE SERVICED PRODUCT IS PROVIDED "AS IS". TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, BRAVEN AND ITS AFFILIATED COMPANIES HEREBY DISCLAIM THE APPLICABILITY OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE FOR THE PRODUCT AND/OR THE SERVICED PRODUCT. BRAVEN AND ITS AFFILIATED COMPANIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LOST PROFITS, SAVINGS, DATA, OR LOSS OF USE, ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIMS, AND ANY INJURY TO PROPERTY OR BODILY INJURY (INCLUDING DEATH) TO ANY PERSON, ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THE USE OF THE PRODUCT OR ARISING FROM BREACH OF THE WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, OR STRICT LIABILITY, EVEN IF BRAVEN OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATED COMPANIES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some states do not allow limitations on the duration of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
This is the entire warranty and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements or understandings, oral or written, relating to warranty coverage for the Product, and no representation, promise or condition not contained herein will modify these terms. Update(s) of this Limited Hardware Warranty may be posted at www.braven.com/support/warranty. An Update will replace any earlier version upon posting on the web site. If you have any questions concerning this statement of limited warranty please contact BRAVEN at firstname.lastname@example.org.